Dr. Nicole McCarty is a 2012 graduate of the Doctor of Chiropractic program at Life University in Marietta, GA. Additionally, she has completed a Masters in Sport Health Science with a focus in Sport Injury Management and Sports Chiropractic from Life University. She received her Bachelor of Science in Cardiopulmonary Science from Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Tallahassee, FL. Well aware of the issues many face in healthcare, she is focused on providing natural/alternative healthcare options to those who wish to live at their optimum potential. She is proficient in the techniques Full Spine Diversified, Sacro Occipital (SOT), Thompson Drop Table, Gonstead, Activator, and Extremity. She is a certified Graston Provider and Internationally Certified Cupping Therapist. Kinesiotaping and Acupuncture certifications will be obtained in the near future. Dr. McCarty's love for people and her passion for sports make her a phenomenal practitioner focused on leading patients out of the injury phase and along the path of reclaiming and redefining their health, while incorporating nutrition, fitness training, biomechanically corrective techniques, and various other adjunctive therapies.
- Life University, Marietta, GA
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
- Life University, Marietta, GA
- Master's of Sport Health Science with a specialty of Sport Chiropractic and Sport Injury Management (MS)
- Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Cardiopulmonary Science (BS)
- United States (USA) Track & Field Coaching Certification
- Personal Training Certification
- Cupping Therapy Certification
- Graston Therapy Certification
- Fascial Distortion Model Certification
- Head Coach and Assistant Coach of three state champions in Girls Weightlifting.
- Assistant Coach of multiple State Champions in Girls Track and Field
- Served as the Sports Chiropractor for National Championship Life University Rugby Teams
- Served as the Sports Chiropractor for Kennesaw State University Athletic Program
- Served as the Sports Chiropractor for the Life University Athletes as part of the Life Sport Science Institute
- Personal Fitness Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor at Anytime Fitness (Midtown and East Cobb)
- Adjunct Faculty to Life University Chiropractic and Masters Students in the area of Physiotherapeutic Rehabilitation and Modalities
Serving up everything you need to live life abundantly!!
Partnering with Righteous Freedom Yoga for local yoga classes!
Exam, Consultation, and 1st Adjustment
Students/Active Military- $75
Children (ages 0-10) - $45 (no charge if adult exam included)
Veterans/Seniors - $60
AND...Complimentary Massage redeemable after your 3rd active referral AT NO CHARGE TO YOU!!!!
Sign-up using the form or call us at 678-386-3429 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. McCarty’s professionalism and expertise; yet she was very personable. I’ve used her chiropractic, cupping, and personal training services and leave every session more informed than the last.
Thomas S. -
Request an Appointment
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.Read More
Marietta/Smyrna/Atlanta, GA 30067
- Phone: 678-386-3429
- Email Us